Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Samsung Galaxy SII ICS Update Leak

It's happened, the new Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS has been leaked and is available for those adventurous among us. here

Pretty quick and painless a process. I've done it, and I've gotta say, so far, nothing too mind blowing. Understandably, this is because of Samsung's TouchWiz UI is still on top of it, but still I'm a little unimpressed. Aside from a few minor changes to the UI, in the way of lockscreen, and other minor changes, it still looks more or less like the Old Droid/TouchWiz interface we've all had for a while. Although the new multitask management, with thumbnails of the running apps is nice.

Granted, I've only had it on for less than a day here, there may be more to love once I start using it proper. But in the interim, if you've been waiting for AT&T to bring it out, or just want to try a slightly newer OS on your phone, check it out, its easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment